Copperbelt Energy Corporation Plc (CEC), an electricity transmission and distribution company based in Kitwe intends to nominate a reputable Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding company to manage its imports and exports for 12 months.
CEC imports some specialized equipment mainly from Europe, United States of America, China, India and South Africa.
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
CEC now invites interested and suitably qualified Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding companies to submit an expression of interest (EOI) for the said services.
The following information and documentation must be included in the EOI:
- Company profile with specific experience in customs clearing and freight forwarding
- Brief CVs showing qualifications and experience of key staff who will manage this process
- Evidence of presence in the major customs port of entry
- Key clients list
- ZRA Clearing & Forwarding Agents Licence
- List of equipment and transport fleet
- Goods in Transit Insurance Policy and Warehouse Policy
- Evidence of sound linkages with Foreign Freight Forwarders who can handle/consign CEC orders
- Any other important information that might be necessary to support your submission
The EOI must be clearly marked “Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding Services – 2013/14” and should be deposited in the Tender Box at the CEC Security Offices situated on Central Street in Nkana East, Kitwe.
The EOI should be addressed to:
Senior Manager – Procurement & Supply
Copperbelt Energy Corporation Plc
P.O Box 20819
The closing date for submission of the EOI is 14:00 hours on 3rd May, 2013.
Only shortlisted companies will be invited to submit quotations.