We are pleased to release the 2016 full year results presentation. Below are excerpts from the presentation.
- USD355m revenue similar to last year despite drop in domestic sales
- Sales revenue sustained by increase in power trading amid various challenges experienced in 2016
– Partial force majeure by ZESCO continues to necessitate that CEC supplements with regional sources
– Low copper prices compelled mines to manage their costs more stringently and scale back on operations
- Local power sales still account for a significant portion of the revenue
– Decreased 16% in 2016 from USD278m (2015) to USD221m
- Power trading continues to make up for the reduction in power sales to local mines.
– Increased by 86% to USD120m in 2016
Note the presentation maybe accessed below:
Download our Investor Relations App (IR App)
To download the Copperbelt Energy Corporation Plc’s investor relations app, which offers access to documents, press releases, videos, audiocasts and more, please visit the the Apple Store to download on your iPhone and iPad or Google Play for your Android mobile device through the links below: