The Committee oversees employee remuneration and Mineworkers Union of Zambia (MUZ) wage negotiations, key organisational changes, management and leadership development, pension scheme arrangements, training and employee development policies.
The Committee is currently chaired by a Non-Executive Director. The Committee is responsible for formulating remuneration policies and principles that promote the success of the Company. This Committee is responsible for senior management appointments, organisational structure, reviewing arrangements for succession planning and management development, and determining the remuneration of employees.
- Abel Mkandawire (Non-executive Chairman)
- Patrick Nkanza (Dr) (Independent Non-executive)
- Derek Chime (Non-executive)
- Munakupya Hantuba (Non-executive)
- Mildred T. Kaunda (Non-executive)
- Owen Silavwe (Executive)
Remuneration and Employee Development Committee Charter