NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Twenty-Fifth Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of Copperbelt Energy Corporation PLC will be held VIRTUALLY on https://eagm.creg.co.zw/eagm/Login.aspx at 10:00 hours on Thursday, 27th April 2023 to transact the following business:
1. Adoption of Minutes
To consider and adopt the minutes of the Twenty-Fourth Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, 27th April 2022.
2. Adoption of Directors’ Report and Financial Statements
To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2022 together with the Report thereon of the auditors.
3. Ratification of Dividend Payment
To ratify the dividend payment made on 31st October 2022.
4. Appointment of Auditors
To consider and adopt the recommendation for the appointment of the Auditors of the Company and to authorise the Directors to set their remuneration.
5. Appointment of Directors
To elect Directors of the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association of the Company.
6. Amendment of Articles of Association
To ratify the amendment of the Articles of Association of the Company.
7. To transact such other business as may properly be transacted at an AGM.
- The proceedings of the AGM will be streamed live by Zoom webinar. The online conference connection details will be shared after successful registration on the link provided below.
Registration Link: https://eagm.creg.co.zw/eagm/Login.aspx
- Members are required to register for the AGM in advance of the meeting.
- The window for registration for the AGM will open on 6th April 2023 and automatically close at the commencement of the AGM on 27th April 2023 at 10:00hrs.
- Queries on the AGM registration process can be channeled to Corpserve Transfer Secretaries on mobile Number +260955899375 or by email to [email protected]/[email protected]
- A Member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy by form of proxy or power of attorney to attend and vote in his/her/its place. Such proxy need not be a Member of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy and, if applicable, the authority under which it is signed, must be deposited at the Company’s Registered Office, Headquarters, 23rd Avenue, Nkana East, Kitwe or alternatively, deposited at the Lusaka offices of CEC on 2nd Floor Green City, Stand 2374, Kelvin Siwale Road, Off Thabo Mbeki Road, Lusaka before the time appointed for holding the meeting.
Members are advised that the Company has a website providing information on the AGM. Posted on the website are copies of the Notice and Agenda for the AGM, the appropriate Forms of Proxy, the Annual Report of the Company for the year ended 31st December 2022 and other relevant documents. The Company’s web address is https://cecinvestor.com.
By Order of the Board
Julia C Z Chaila
Issued in Lusaka, Zambia on 05 April 2023
CEC 2022 Annual Report.pdf
25th AGM Form of Proxy – Form 1.pdf
25th AGM Form of Proxy – Form 2.pdf